Thursday, July 21, 2011

A couple thoughts and feelings

You're the first thing I think of, each morning I arise.
You are the last thing I think of, each night I close my eyes.
My feelings are growing strong, with every move you make. 
You're an angel from above, who takes my pain away.
You are the miracle in my life, who always makes me smile.
Just knowing that you care, makes me life worth-while.
You've touched my heart and my soul, stained it with your love.
Your gentle words will never leave my heart. 
You're everything I want, so pure and true.
I love you with everything I have.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Silence builds an awful wreckage of a girl, it feeds on loneliness and creates a void.
Grey shadows haunt, torment, and abuse.
A girl is stricken and destroyed.

There is not a sound of laughter or a smiling face to see, 
the little ones have given up and took the easy road home.

Somber, melancholy moods decay the soul.
It is futile to hope, dream, and pray.


Emptiness builds a home here in this woman, in this girl, this child, where hollows have bred.
A deepening sea of darkness consumes the soul,  it eats away at every connecting thread.
Confusion feels savage inside of her, she is destined to walk through life less than ordinary.

Alone.
Exiled.
Different.
&
Disdained.




~Sarah-Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment