Monday, May 16, 2011

Lets give this a try

Well, I've never really blogged before. I can see myself blogging quite often though, it gives me a chance to really be me. To open up. 
Lets start with why I decided to blog.

  • I like typing a lot more than I enjoy writing with a pen
  • It's easier to open up like this, instead of "face to face"
  • It's just easier over all. 
  • Things have happened to me, and they've happened to other people as well, I hope I can help someone somewhere.
  • I think it would be fun. :p
Now, if you know me, you know that I talk kinda fast and I kinda sorta bounce all over the place, from topic to topic, hopefully I can be a little more organized with my "speech" pattern here. Haha, really. I'm really excited to see what will happen here.
I think my first "real" post will be later on today, while I'm at the library.


I am not afraid of being judged...
I am not afraid of losing friends...
I am not afraid of opening up...
I am not afraid of being me....



I guess that's all for now, see you soon.
~Miss Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment