Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mexico - Day Five

I'm laying in bed hoping I will fall asleep and stay asleep until 6.
Tomorrow we go to the Mayan pyramids, shop, swim, eat, then hop over to the Mother Church. I still want to cry as I think about the four days left here in Mexico. I pray every night that I will follow God's plan for me. Whether it is going off to Princeton or Stanford to study law and follow a career of prosecuting sex crimes, jumping over to culinary school, sliding over to floral design, or becoming a missionary and working here in Mexico. I want it to be so clear, the path I am meant to take. No matter what, I need to finish high school obviously so I have less than two years to figure out God's will for me. At least figure out a bit of it. I don't want to spend money on classes just to end up dropping out. Bleh. I just wish life was slightly easier, not too much though. I love challenges but sometimes life here on Earth is dumb. I am finding that typing on my iPod is the same speed as if I were to type this up on the computer, which is really nice but I need to find a good Blogspot app. Saving a post as a note is eas, copy and paste to a blog post and BAM. BLOG POSTED. Cool, no? It's time to try and sleep. I honestly can not take thinking about this anymore. Too emotional for right now I'll rebound into crying myself to sleep if I keep going on about having to leave Mexico.


~Sarah-Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment