Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sugar and spice and everything nice

What could be better than this? Tea, microfiber blankets, and SVU? Not much.
I'm watching the Zodiac now... Yeah.. That first sentence was from a loooong time ago. From earlier this evening. Heh heh... I tried guys, I tried. So.. This movie is based off the actual case files, which is pretty intense. The Zodiac killer was really messed up... He changed the way he killed and stuff so it was much harder to predict his actions. He hasn't been caught to this day.. Just this year America's Most Wanted did a thing on him. Scary, huh?

Anyways...

I think I will write a paper on him because although this is really grotesque subject it is also very interesting. 

Ah you guys. I'm so tired right now. I don't feel like posting. I haven't posted in two days and I feel terrible about it. Haha. I'll post something of actual substance tomorrow. I hope.  ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment