Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well well, I'm finally getting my thoughts "together" and blogging

It's been way too long since I last blogged, do you realize my last post was on the 25th of September? I know, right? It's been forever. But oh well, I'm sitting down and blogging now. Blogging has always been good for me and since I'm getting my stuff together again I think I should get back into the swing of regular posting.
A ton of important things has happened since my last thought jumble! I suppose the key things to know without making some bijillion odd posts would be:

  • I have a pet Bearded Dragon, his name is Meeko.
  • I'm obsessed with Skyrim.
  • I'm obsessed with social networking which would include; Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Pintrest, Instagram, and things of that nature.
  • I don't have my good 'ol LG phone anymore, I've upgraded! I am the proud owner of the Droid Bionic.
  • I'm employed! Payin' them billz.
  • I dyed my hair. Red.
  • I actually go to the gym now. No more throwing away $40 a month.
  • I'm learning to love myself. 
  • I'm redecorating my room. Woo!
  • I'M GOING TO KOREA IN SEPTEMBER. But that's for another post. It needs a whole post to it's self.
  • I really have to pee right now, so I'm going to go do that and then come back to this.
  • One Direction. 




End of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment